Nexar brings a broad range of experience, expertise, and passion for delivering quality and meaningful construction projects. No matter the project’s size or location, Nexar Projects provides each job with the same dedication and a distinctive long-term outlook.
Our proven pipeline experience reaches across the country, implementing a unique and tested approach to infrastructure development. Nexar Projects focuses on early engagement with community partners and stakeholders and skilled project management to minimize delays and cost overruns.
- Mainline Pipeline Installation
- Integrity Digs
- Mainline Valve Installation
- Civil & Earthworks Construction
- Pipe Section Replacements
- Above-ground Piping Installation
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Construction and Installation of Gathering Lines
- Geotechnical Analysis
- Managing Trenchless Crossing Programs
- Supporting Pipe Makeup and Handling
FRONT-END PLANNING & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
It is difficult to overstate the importance of front-end planning and project oversight in pipeline construction. An increased effort in planning and preconstruction has been proven to reduce risk, lower costs, and put the project on the fast track to success.
Our experienced team has seen and overcome these challenges firsthand. We’re proud to offer pipeline planning and construction oversight services beyond typical construction execution to minimize stress and maximize client satisfaction at every project stage.
- A process that delivers cost and schedule certainty earlier than the conventional design-bid-build processes.
- A discussion process led by seasoned professionals with the cultural fluency and skills required to reach your goals.
- Support navigating the regulatory and approvals process.
- Comprehensive, ongoing monitoring during construction, keeping clients informed and empowered.
- Design of access, clearing, grading, and reclamation plans.
PIPELINE MAINTENANCE & INTEGRITY SERVICES
At Nexar Projects, we provide a long-term professional approach to pipeline maintenance and integrity services. Our team has experience completing integrity and maintenance on pipelines throughout Canada.
- Integrity Digs, including Pipeline Repair and Re-coating
- Pipe Section Replacement
- Class Upgrades
- Trenchless Crossing Replacement (watercourse, facility, road)
- Hydrostatic Retesting
- Pipeline Conversions, Reactivations, Decommissioning, Abandonments
- Geotechnical Failures
FACILITY CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE
Nexar believes building and maintaining construction facilities should be a smooth and painless experience for our clients. We know from our decades of combined experience and a long history of working together as a team that a smooth and easy project doesn’t happen without diligence and attention to detail.
Our range and breadth of experience give our management team and project personnel a distinct perspective on construction facilities and maintenance. We deliver a holistic approach to planning, building, and maintaining facilities, creating a seamless experience for our partners. As a diverse construction entity, we know first-hand how these facilities get used—and why regular, rigorous maintenance is essential.
- Single and Multi Wellhead Piping Assemblies
- Meter Station Installation
- Separator & Correlating Piping Installs
- Header System Fabrication, Installation & Modifications
- Complete Compressor Stations – Civil & Mechanical
- Tank Farm and Piping Fabrication and Installation – Civil and Mechanical
- General Fabrication, Small and Large Diameter Pipe (pig senders, receivers, risers, cross-over piping, carbon & stainless steel)
- Structural Fabrication (catwalks, stairs, pipe supports)